Sunday, December 04, 2011

How to have an easier way to open the CONTROL PANEL in Windows XP

Computer is our daily companion. We spend many hours in front of the monitor or laptops. So, we always need to opt easier ways as those ways save our times. Today, I’m going to tell you a way in which you’ll have an easy access to the CONTROL PANEL.

FIRSTLY, the process - • Right click on an empty space on the TASK BAR (the bar between the START BUTTON & THE CLOCK) • Select Properties • Select START MENU from the options above • Select Customize • Then, select Advanced from the top menu • Then, you’ll have a small box in the middle of the window • Scroll down the box and you’ll find My Computer, Control Panel, My Documents etc. • All the options mentioned will have 3 sub options. Display as a link might be selected. • All you have to do is - Select Display as a Menu for the things that you want to get an easy access, like, if you don’t need an easy access to My Documents, then leave it like that, etc. • Must - Select Display as a Menu for Control Panel • Then, select apply and ok • Then, open your START MENU & • MAGIC, now you have your CONTROL PANEL as a MENU and you can access it from the START MENU Rate this if you like this. I know many of you know this. I’ve just wrote this for those who didn’t know & I’m pretty sure that many people didn’t know this. If I have helped at least ONE SINGLE PERSON, I will be very glad.

No comments:

Post a Comment