Friday, March 16, 2012

Computer MAGIC - Tips

Today, I'm sharing a great pc tip with you! With this trick, accessing your whole computer will be lot easier to you!
This image is taken from Wise Geek
Think of something!! In any of your drives, i.e. drive D, there is a folder named X. In folder X, there is a folder Y, in which there is a folder Z. You have to open a file from folder Z. So, what we usually do is, open My Computer, then go to Folder X, then Y, then Z and then open the file. But, what if I tell you that you can skip the pain of opening all these folders?? Yes, this is possible!!

Look! There is a bar between your START MENU and the clock of your pc! Right click on the bar on an empty place, then click Toolbars, then click Desktop. Then you'll find a Desktop button on your start menu bar. By clicking on the arrow of the Desktop, you can access your whole computer, YES, only from this short box to your whole BIG computer!!
This trick helps most when your pc is slow!

If you think that from this option, you can only open files, not folders, then I have to tell you that you are completely wrong!! You can right click on any folder and then open that!! So, use this trick and make your pc easier for you...!!

I know that many of us know this trick. But, I have found my friends also, who didn't know this. That's why, I have posted this.

Be sure to tell me if I have been able to help you out!!

You can also amaze yourself by checking these out:



Know your Keyboard well!!

WINAMP Tricks

2 comments:

  1. dhur miya...sara duniya windows7-8 r vista nya poira ase...r apni fokir ekhno xp nye pre asen...apni 1ta baaal :p

    ReplyDelete
  2. arey bhai. eita onek puran post!! :/

    ReplyDelete