Sunday, December 04, 2011

Facebook Account Hack Prevention

We are living in 21st century where we have SOME things which our ancestors could not have thought about. Such a thing is FACEBOOK. It's something so special that it has become our daily companion. It helps us in many ways, in many GREAT ways I should say, to connect with friends, family members etc altogether at one place. Facebook is just amazing. But as everything has a negative side also and as WE ARE HUMAN, it's our nature to make something bad. Such a matter is FACEBOOK ACCOUNT HACKING. We enclose personal information in our facebook accounts to share it with our family, friends etc.

But some evil minds have developed some ways to hack our accounts and harm our privacy. Today, I'm going to discuss about such a way which is very easy for the hackers. Many of us have enlisted our cell phone number in our fb account. That's the trick. Earlier, I've written the process of hacking using mobile number, but later, I thought that mentioning the process will lead to many disasters. All I want to say is, if you've put your mobile number in your fb account and you don't use security code in your mobile, then your friend or someone who has easy access to your mobile phone can EASILY HACK YOUR FB ACCOUNT. So, please remove your mobile number from your fb account to prevent an easy way of FB ACCOUNT HACKING. I'm so sorry that I could not post the process. I should not. As it will lead many people towards evil deeds. Just be safe, share it with your closed ones.

No comments:

Post a Comment