Sunday, December 16, 2012

Online Airtime or 4G Online Recharge!!

For BANGLADESHIS, PLEASE PAY ATTENTION!!

Yes... That's right. As you heard me, this time I'm with a GREAT NEW way for you which makes it easier to recharge your cell phones: GP, RobiBanglalink, Airtel, Teletalk, Citycell & even your internet modems like BanglaLion & Qubee...!!

Yes. You'll be needing these for sign-up:
  • A mobile number
  • An email address
  • A mailing address
  • A password

And for payment, you can use:
 
Now, the main part. The website I am talking about is called EASY


Online Airtime or 4G online recharge
And more attracting part is: you don't need to spend your internet data for this website...!! This is free. As I have experienced, I use Banglalion Prepaid Modem. When the data is over, Banglalion offers us a free service of recharging prepaid or postpaid card. So, today my prepaid data has been over. Then, I found this website Easy.com.bd which worked nicely then, when I did not have any data left to use..!! That's amazing!!


So, to all my dear viewers, CLICK HERE NOW to go to that website and enjoy the service...!!

You can also visit:
 Send Money Online from abroad to Bangladesh







1 comment:

  1. Onlinerecharge provides features of secure money useage. All portals gives facility of doing recharge on any network in just a couple of minutes.

    ReplyDelete